UCSB Philosophy Blog

Members of the UCSB Department of Philosophy and anyone else are welcome to talk philosophy with us. Bring your own brain.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Phil-lang group

The Philosophy of Language group will meet tonight to discuss Nathan Salmon's "Time, Tense and Intension". Next week most likely we will discuss King's "Tense, Modality, and Semantic Value" (I think).
On another note, everyone feel free to post your philosophical ramblings. If you're not yet a member of the blog, post a comment or send me an email and I'll send you the official invitation you need to make posts. I'll get some more philosophical stuff on here at some point, myself, but I'm sure there's more brain activity going on among us than the posts lately have indicated! Blog whatever crazy philosophical stuff is on your mind. Chances are that the rest of us will find it worth reading and commenting on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home